Watford Gymnastics Club
The best hour of their week
Covid-19 latest update
17th March 2020
- Following government guidelines, we are asking that any adult or child that has a persistent cough OR high temperature to stay at home. Our staff have also been given the same advice.
- We ask that everyone entering the gymnasium to wash their hands thoroughly before and after their sessions. Our staff will also continue to do the same.
- Equipment is being wiped down throughout classes.
- We will not be running any holiday camp throughout Easter and possibly May half term.
Plan for next term
- We will be sending out invoices for next term very shortly.
- We have decided to make the next term a 10-week term. However, on your invoices, it will show 13 sessions.
- Invoices that are not paid after the 5th of April will be removed from registers. Unfortunately,
- we are unable to save children's places. without payment.
- we will keep you updated as we move through this process.
- We will continue to follow government guidelines.
- Updates will be done through email and on this page
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you for your cooperation with this.